U.S.S.A . . . United Soviet States of America . . . it's official . . . .
I can understand Marxists and Communists like Barry Soetoro and a good portion of the so-called Democrats ramming the "health care" monstrosity down our throats and glad to do so . . . . And delusional megalomaniacs with brain dysfunction like Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi and Christ Mathews . . . going along for the self-serving ride . . . .
But what is most troubling is a coward who should know better, like Judge Roberts . . . . One man--in a black robe . . . against the democratic wishes of millions upon millions of concerned, desperate citizens . . . decides that the rule of law, the grand experiment of constitutional government is . . . over. That is NOT a representative Constitutional Republic . . . .
This horrible decision . . . combined with the decision to deny Arizona it's sovereignty as a state authorized to defend its borders . . . plus the Court ruling allowing the EPA to regulate and mandate (make law!) "cap and trade" proscriptions on everything that moves . . . pretty well says, yeah, it's over.
Meanwhile . . . no one is noticing the United Nations Law Of the Seas Treaty (L.O.S.T.) gaining steam and may finally be slipped through by the lame duck (traitorous) Democratically controlled senate . . . which would force Americans to pay a global tax, lose control or our coastlines among other great effects . . . .
Along with the Rights of the Child Treaty which would mandate international welfare and foreign aid, but more insidiously . . . basically end parental rights where it could be criminal ie., to home school, to discipline, to have your children belong to the religion YOU choose as a parent and so on . . . children would be entitled to legal representation over any parental decision they deem "unfair" etc. . . .
It's a grim time for freedom . . . for America . . . no doubt about it . . . .
Which . . . is why, more than ever, I seek the solace and freedom found in the Gospel of Jesus Christ, happy to let the foolish tinker with their rotten, sin perverted world . . . which they increasingly are messing up . . . .
While I love the world that God has made and intends . . . and am happy to speak to my brothers and sisters who love the Truth, trust the Lord . . . and try to find more who See the wisdom--yea, the NECESSITY!--of that . . . .
It is quite clear that attempts to "fix" the country, "save the planet" . . . "bring back America" . . . etc., are lost causes. And it is written . . . how it shall end . . . .
Better to be about sharing, teaching, preaching, spreading the Gospel, to change hearts and save souls, as this whole mess is headed for the fires . . . . And those who hate God, spit on the Truth, reject the offering of the Lamb of God . . . shall have their places in the fire, sad to say . . . but thank God there will be REAL Justice at last . . . . .
[According to the Parental Rights website, the substance of the CRC (UN Convention on the Rights of the Child) dictates the following:
- Parents would no longer be able to administer reasonable spankings to their children.
- A murderer aged 17 years, 11 months and 29 days at the time of his crime could no longer be sentenced to life in prison.
- Children would have the ability to choose their own religion while parents would only have the authority to give their children advice about religion.
- The best interest of the child principle would give the government the ability to override every decision made by every parent if a government worker disagreed with the parent’s decision.
- A child’s “right to be heard” would allow him (or her) to seek governmental review of every parental decision with which the child disagreed.
- According to existing interpretation, it would be illegal for a nation to spend more on national defense than it does on children’s welfare.
- Children would acquire a legally enforceable right to leisure.
- Teaching children about Christianity in schools has been held to be out of compliance with the CRC.
- Allowing parents to opt their children out of sex education has been held to be out of compliance with the CRC.
- Children would have the right to reproductive health information and services, including abortions, without parental knowledge or consent.
[LOST establishes an International Seabed Authority with the power to regulate 70% of the earth’s surface, placing seabed mining, fishing rights, deep-sea oil exploration and even the activities of the U.S. Navy under control of a global bureaucracy.
The treaty was originally finalized in the 1980s but rejected by Reagan over concerns it would cede U.S. sovereignty to the ISA and could force the United States to hand over sensitive technology to Soviet-allied states.
“One of the more nefarious and insidious of its provisions is Article 82, which requires the U.S. to forfeit royalties generated from oil and gas development on the continental shelf beyond 200 nautical miles — an area known as the ‘extended continental shelf,’” notes the Heritage Foundation’s Mike Brownfield.
U.S. adherence to this treaty would entail history’s biggest and most unwarranted voluntary transfer of wealth AND surrender of sovereignty. LOST, which was a product of the Left/Soviet/unaligned movement agenda of the 1960s and 1970s, created the International Seabed Authority (ISA). ISA is a new supranational organization with unprecedented powers:
- The power to regulate seven-tenths of the world’s surface area;
- The power to levy international taxes;
- The power to impose production quotas (for deep-sea mining, oil production, etc);
- The power to regulate ocean research and exploration;
- The power to create a multinational court system to render and enforce its judgments!